Friday Night 10:00 – Dj Scientist, Jager Girls & Jager/Tequila Rose Specials! 21+ Saturday Night, 10:00 – Dj AVX, Maestro Dobel Tequila Girls & specials! 21+ Sunday – Día de Muertos celebration with $5 Casamigos Silver Tequila, $5 Chupacabras and All Day Happy Hour! We’re dressing up all weekend! As should you. Duh. Read more →
It’s that time!
On Sunday, October 25th will be hosting our bi-annual Running of the Bulls!
This year all proceeds will be benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Here’s what you need to know…
- $10 to sign up. With that entry donation you will receive the official fall 2015 ROTB T-shirt and Red Bandana.
- We will be starting at Gringo’s for a the run gathering, registration and a little pre-game.
- We will be hitting three bars along the run. Each bar has also been kind enough to donate $1 from each drink purchased to the charity as well.
- We will end at Gringo’s for the after party which will include live music, dancing and of course all day happy hour!
- For those who don’t know exactly what the ROTB is… We dress some dudes up in bull costumes and they chase everyone along the bar crawl.
It’s one of the greatest Sunday Fundays you’ll ever participate in.
Registration for this run is now open. Stop by Gringo’s and ask your server or bartender to sign up! You will receive your shirt and bandana the day of or week of if you come in before the run.
Brought to you by Cabrito Tequila!
Amigos! We are shutting down the parking lot next to us and throwing a bring your own pool party! Sunday, September 27th! – Bring your own pool, design the hell out of it and your swim attire. – The winners will receive a $600 cash prize and 4 foot trophy! – Water balloons, super soakers and inflatable volleyballs are welcomed!… Read more →
We’re excited to announce that we have launch the 1st batch of our House Infused Tequilas! Watermelon Jalapeno! Stop by and try it out in a margarita or as a shot! Cheers! Read more →
Amigos! Join us on this glorious day for the most epic celebration that Greenville, SC has ever seen. We will have drink specials, live music, a mechanical bull, adult pinatas, el luchardoes, dancing and all sorts of shenanigans done in true Gringo Fashion! May 5th Be there. Post by Gringos. Read more →
Join us for our 2nd bi-annual running of the bulls! When you sign up for $10 you will receive the official Bulls shirt and bandana! All proceeds will be donated to The Make A Wish Foundation. We’ll be hitting some neighborhood friends along the way including Misos, Grill Marks, On the Roxx and ending at Gringos for happy hour all… Read more →